One of the most powerful sections of our new website is the “key concepts” section listed on the resource page. Each concept links to a much more thorough discussion of the key points to consider for each concept and further resources/tools that might help clarify your options. There is a wide range of topics and I’d be amazed if there wasn’t something of interest there for everyone. Have a look…
Have you ever wondered about the following:
- What are my options when dealing with an ailing parent?
- How do I keep the family cottage in the family?
- What do I need to think about as I approach retirement?
- How do I start a small business?
- What do I do when a loved one dies?
- What do I need to consider when buying my first home?
- And more
Take a look at our resource page - and take that extra step by clicking on one of the concepts to see the depth of information available to you!